When: 7:30 AM on the 3rd Saturday Each Month
Where: 150yd Range
Contact: Gary Fukuda
Cost: Members - $5 / Non-Members - $10
This is a beginner to intermediate AR-15 and pistol match on steel targets. Rifle targets range from 75 to 150 yards. Pistol targets are from 20 to 25 yards. Each course of fire requires you to transition safely from rifle to pistol.
The required safety briefing begins at 8:00 am. If you miss it you don't shoot.
The following is required:
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Rifle (no .308 or 30-06)
- Pistol (revolver or semi-automatic)
- Sling to transition from Rifle to Pistol SAFELY
- Holster that fits your pistol
- At least 3 Rifle magazines
- At least 3 Pistol magazines
- About 100 rounds of Rifle ammunition*
- About 100 rounds of Pistol ammunition*
* Steel is NOT permitted in any projectiles. If you are unsure, test your ammunition with a magnet.
This is an open match – Scopes, red dot sights and bi-pods are permitted
Note: No rimfire guns are allowed in this event.